Consolidating my superannuation

by  |  19-Apr-2019 07:59

You will need to have your Tax File Number (TFN) as well as your member number for the super fund you wish to check.However, it is not always as easy as a simple search and claim for most people.We are here to find and recover your lost super, so just say the magic words: find my super fund, and we'll do our best to recover the money that is rightfully yours.

This means that time is of the essence, in both cases, to find lost super to reduce fees and grow your super.

Your money could be lost, or simply left unclaimed, for a number of reasons.

This unclaimed money includes super for members 65 years of age or older, a spouse who is not a member, or a deceased member.

Former temporary residents of Australia may also have unclaimed super.

Why leave your super lying around in inactive accounts and pay fees for each one?

Community Discussion